Sumatra Rainforest Institute (SRI) is an Indonesian grassroots NGO who directly working with actions for wildlife & rainforest conservation in Sumatra, especially at Batang Gadis National Park Landscape and Batang Toru Forest Ecosystem Landscape , North Sumatra Province.
SRI is currently seeking a qualified, experience candidate, who has reputable qualifications for : Project Manager- Batang Gadis National Park Landscape Protection and Effectiveness Management Support.
Position : Project Manager (PM)
Based : Payabungan, Mandailing Natal District, North Sumatra
Under Supervisory : Programme Director
Inline : Administration & Financial Manager
The project manager will be responsible to ensure overall project management including implementation of all activities, integration of all project components to achieve the goals set in the project documents (familiar with work plan, logical framework, narrative, performance monitoring plan, etc) .The project manager must able to consolidate & manage the international volunteers.
Requirements for this position:
1. Min Bachelor Degree or equivalent experiences in biology, forestry, agriculture or related subjects.
At least 8 years of experiences worning in landscape conservation, wildlife rescue program and sustainable
agriculture development (livelihood)
2. At least 4 years of experience as Project Coordinator and or Project Manager in reputable Indonesian NGOs,
prefered International NGO
3. Full Experiences (proven skill) on the good writing, monthly reports, Quarterly reports and Annual Reports
Mature, full sense of humours and diligent to take actions rather han talks
Good spoken and written english and Bahasa
4. Willingness to be based in Payabungan, Mandailing District, North Sumatra province
Strong leadership and smooth approaches to consolidate the team members (Sector coordinators, staffs and local
5. Experiences and have some success story on project proposal development and funding application to
international foundations/funding agency (Small and Medium Scale Grants)
6. Experiences on management in field work and office works.
Type & duration of Contract: One Year Fixed Term Contract ,the first three months shall be considered as probation period), with the possibility of extension.
Salary : Starting (Rp.7,000,000 per month NET),depend upon experience and performances
Insurance : BPJS Kesehatan
Accomodation : 1 Sleeping Room in Field Office
Interest candidates are encouraged to send Application letter & curriculum vitae (CV) not later that August 31th 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed